- Regular attendance - it is permissible to miss four hours of classes (4 x 45 minutes) without an official reason. Students who exceed this number will not pass the semester and will be reported to their Faculty Office. Absences can only be justified officially by a medical certificate or a certificate from a state institution.
- Written tests – must be passed at grade 3 minimum.
- Written work/homework.
- Active participation during lessons.
- Language certificates - students with language certificates are still obliged to attend language classes.
- IMPORTANT!! Students who are repeating a semester, changing faculty or university, and already have a credit in a foreign language are required to report to the Foreign Languages Centre in order to be enrolled in a language class. THIS MUST BE DONE BY THE END OF OCTOBER.